Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Sled Home Decor

Happy Christmas Eve!

Today I am sharing a fun home decor project I created for Creative Embellishments using the Sled. The sled is cut from birch wood and is 3/16" thick. Perfect for those home decor craft projects. 

 

 I added a few layers of white Gesso to the sled body. Then added red acrylic paint. When that was dry, I dry brushed white acrylic paint on it. I used Heidi Swapp Bronze Color Shine and Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist on the blades of the sled. I added some fussy cut flowers using the Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect. I used a hot glue gun to adhere the blades.

   

 I colored the Merry Christmas Large Style 2 with acrylic paint and added some mists spatters. I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere it to the sled. I tied jute to the top of the sled to hang it.

 

This was such a fun project to create and I love how it came out! Check out all the other home decor pieces in the store. I will be sharing the snowflake next month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Christmas!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!