Friday, January 1, 2021

Stay Cozy

Happy New Year Friends! 

Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #342. I was inspired by the colors and winter theme and used lots of stash on this page:



For my background, I used the Fairy Dust Stencil from Creative Embellishments and added modeling paste. Then I added some watercolor. The "Tis the Season To Be Freezin'" is from an old Hip Kit Club:


Under my photo, I added a handmade tag cut cut from a Pretty Little Studios paper. I also added a vellum paper from Paper House. I added a mistletoe and a cup from Pretty Little Studio. To the right of the photo, I used a Whisker Graphics envelope and tucked in a Whisker Graphic's tag for my journaling. On top, I added another tag cut from Pretty Little Studios paper, some tangled silver thread, a snowman, arrow and snowflake:


To the left of the photo, I added another tag cut from a Pretty Little Studio paper. I layered in some tissue paper, the red polka dot paper from PLS, a snowflake and tree from Hip Kit. I also added the racoon, "Baby it's cold outside and a label from PLS. I added fibers and twine from my stash:


I added another label from PLS below my photo and tucked in another snowflake, silver thread, another tree, a heart and a star along with my title "Be Cozy":


I love how this page came out! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!