Friday, January 15, 2021

Fresh Snowfall

 Hey there friends!

I am back to share another layout for CSI cold case file #344. This is a stash busting challenge. I used old Echo Park and My Mind's Eye for this winter page of Austin:


The blue paper is from Echo Park and the red polka dot paper is from My Mind's Eye. I machine stitched the two together to create a snow hill on my page. The "fresh snowfall" and black snowflakes are rub-ons that have been in my stash for many years. The sled and "sledding" is from Echo Park. I fussy cut the snowman from one of the Echo Park papers and added him to my photo:


I used a journaling card from Echo Park and backed it with a wood grained paper. I tucked in a few stickers: the mittens, a house, the word "cold" and the snowboarding circle:


I added a few white snowflake stickers from my stash along with another old rub-on- "little snowflakes". I actually finished those rub-ons off so I got rid of it from my stash:


This was such a fun layout to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!