Monday, January 25, 2021

These Moments- 88 and Clear

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout created for 88 and Clear using a few of their stamps along with their Sugar Cube inks:


For my background, I added Tangy Apple Sugar Drops to Media Mixer and added water. I used the packaging technique to apply it. Then I added spatters:


I used a flower stamp from the Art Garden set and stamped them using Sweet Blue, Sweet Banana, Sweet Pink, Tangy Orange and Sour Mist Sugar Cubes. The leaf stamp is from the Stunning Crowns Stamp set. I used Tangy Apple and Sour Mist Sugar Cubes to stamp them. Then I fussy cut the flowers and leaves out. I arranged the flowers in a circle and tucked in the leaves:


I added in a few white sculpted stickers from Paper House along with a few October Afternoon stickers. For my title, I used a few alphas from a few old Hip Kit Clubs. I added the "Enjoy Life" sticker from Paper Studio:




I had a blast creating this layout and just love how it came out!
Thanks for sharing your day with me!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!