Thursday, January 14, 2021

Girlfriends (88 and Clear)

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing a layout created for 88 and Clear. I decided to go bold with my background and love how it turned out! I used the Splatter Splash Stamp and added Rich Blueberry Sugar Cube. Then I misted it with a bit of water and stamped. I love the different tones the water added to the ink. I added some Sour Mist splatters:


I rubbed the Rich Blueberry Sugar Cube on the top of the "girlfriends" wood veneer from Fancy Pants and used Sour Mist on the bottom:


I used bits and pieces from Fancy pants Summer Sun & Hello Sunshine along with the teal paper from Life Is Beautiful:



this was such a fun layout to create and I love playing with the inks and stamp pads from 88 and Clear!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments :

  1. I am obsessed with this layout - so good! You have sold me on the Splatter Splash Stamp and Blueberry Sugar Cube - MUST HAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shelly! Hope your new year is going well.

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!