Monday, January 4, 2021

Holiday Shopping

Happy Monday Friends!
Today I am sharing a fun, holiday shopping layout of Sierra and I shopping at the outlet mall last year in the Dells. They have these huge wreaths hanging in it so we decided to take a few selfies: 

 

I used 88 and Clear Rich Cactus Sugar Cube added a bit of water and painted a messy circle on my textured white cardstock background. I colored the Berry Wreath with Tim Holtz Distress Stain (green) and Mr. Huey's (red) mist and Heidi Swapp Gold Colorshine. I colored the Bow with the same mists and added it to the wreath:

 

I added some Echo park stickers, popping some up for dimension and adding some tucked in the wreath:

 

I matted my photo with papers from My Minds Eye:

   

 I love how this layout came out! So fun and festive! Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!