Monday, January 18, 2021

Winter Banner

Hey there! I have a fun and cute winter banner that I created for Creative Embellishments to share with you today:  

 

 I used the Fishtail Pennant Banner and covered it with a layer of Modge Podge and patterned paper from the 6x8 paper pad of Snowflake collection by Crate Paper:

 

I added tags, stickers, diecuts and fussy cut snowflakes to the banner pieces:

 

I added a Chipboard Snowflake to each banner. I colored them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:

   

 I added lots of ribbon from my stash. This is a great way to use them up:

   

I used the word "Snow" from the Blizzard Word Set and added that to my first pennant. I colored it with Shimmerz and RG Dazzling Pat. I added a few punched snowflakes and also added some pearls and bling from Buttons Galore & More Fall Foliage Sparkletz:


I love how this banner came out! Now when I take my Christmas one down, I have a winter one to add in it's place. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!