Saturday, January 16, 2021

Would You Be Mine?

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a fun Valentine Day card with you that I created for 88 and Clear.

I started with a white card base and added a layer of Sweet Cherry Sugar Stock. I added a layer of striped paper from Echo Park Yours Truly collection. I printed out the Library Monthly digital file on Rich Cherry Sugar Stock. I cut out the February card and added that on top:


I used Black Taffy Sugar Cube to stamp all my images. The trees, hearts, lumberjack and log are from the Love Jack Stamp Set. I stamped the trees and sentiments on Tangy Apple Sugar Stock and then fussy cut them out. I stamped "Jack" and the hearts on white cardstock, colored them with watercolor pencils and fussy cut them out. I stamped the log on Sweet Cane Sugar Stock and fussy cut it:


This was such a fun card to make and perfect for my hubby as he has been chopping firewood for camping.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!