Monday, February 1, 2021

Darling

 Hey there!

I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #345 using stash:


I created a heart stencil from cardstock and used the Distressed Text Stamp from Creative Embellishments and brown ink. Then I hand stitched around the heart. The word "darling' is a rub-on and the heart are  from Amy Tangerine. The "love you to pieces" sticker is from Evalicious. The ticket, frame and "Sweetheart" sticker is Fancy Pants:


Under the photo, I added a paper bag, a button and tag from Fancy Pants. I added a paper (yellow) from Carta Bella. The metal arrow clip is from Evalicious. I have had that dotted paper mesh in my stash for way too many years so I added a piece of that:


On the bottom, I added a few patterned papers from Webster Pages. I added a few postage stamps fussy cut from an Authentique paper


Check out the case files for this month in the Facebook group. There are lots of prizes!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!