Monday, February 1, 2021

Dream for Creative Embellishments

 

Hey everyone! The February challenge is up at Creative Embellishments! The challenge is to use black, white and one other color on your project.
 I used black, white and lots of different shades of green on this layout:    


I added white Gesso on my black background to give a hazy appearance. I used watercolors on white cardstock through the 3 Tree Stencil and fussy cut them and added to my background:


I also added some white Gesso under the photo. I added some green mist to the Brick Pieces and placed them to the left and under my photo.


I added the same green mist to the words from the Dream Word Set and placed them on my page. I added in some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:



Check out those trees:


They add so much texture to my page:


I hope you get a chance to play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!