Monday, February 15, 2021

This Crazy Covid Life

 Hey there friends!

I am sharing a layout today that I created using case file #347 at CSI. This is a cold case file, meaning use some stash on it. I used Simple Stories Life In Color and Daily Grind. I decided to scrap a photo of a few coworkers and myself making grab and go lunches for the parents to pick up during the COVID shut down March thru July:


I used a mix of Simple Stories alphas for the first part of my title and used die cuts for the word "life":


I hand cut patterned papers to mimic the scale in the inspiration photo. I backed my photo with patterned papers and added 2 chipboard frames. I added lots of labels, die cuts and stickers:


I added some rub-ons and stickers and stamped some flowers and butterflies. Here's a close up of the scale:


Check out the case file on the Facebook page and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!