Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Working Hard

Hey there everyone! 

Today I am sharing a layout of Sierra I created for Creative Embellishments.

 A coworker of mine took this photo of her while she was working curb side at Aldis and sent it to me.

  


  I used the Working Hard piece for my title and colored it with acrylic paints. I popped part of it up on my photo to add some dimension to my page. I added some Simple Stories stickers and some fussy cut flowers to my page:

   

 I used one of the Grunge Circle Frames behind my photo. I colored it black with acrylic paint. I added some watercolors and paint spatters to the background:

   

 I fussy cut some speech bubbles and added them to my page along with some borders and stitching:


This was a fun page to create and you can never go wrong with adding a chipboard frame. The store has so many to choose from! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!