Thursday, February 25, 2021

Nothing A Little Wine Can't Fix

 Hey there!

I am back to share a layout I created for 88 and Clear using some of their great products:


I added some spatters to my background using Sour Pineapple, Sour Guava and Sour Crush Sugar Cubes. I tore a piece of Sour Guava Sugar Stock and tore another small piece off, leaving a small gap between them. I added a torn piece of Sour Crush Sugar Stock and placed it under the Sour Guava. Then I added some machine stitching. The grapes and "Nothing a little wine can't help" are from the Cheese and Wine Digi Stamp Set. The "perfect in every way" is from the Make Magic Digi Stamp set and the green paper at the bottom is the Diamond Daze Digi Stamp printed on white cardstock. I added some Gesso and then layers of Tangy Apple and Sour Pineapple Sugar Cubes. I added some 3D stickers from Paper House.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!