Monday, March 1, 2021

Swim for CSI

Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #348 at CSI. Every month they post 3 new case files to play along with and there are lots of prizes to win.

I used mostly stash for this fun, summer page:


I added shimmer watercolors to my white cardstock background. I fussy cut a wave from Echo Park Splash and stitched that on. I also fussy cut the fish and punched some scallops from this collection as well. I added some tangled thread, a flair from Accent Scrapbooking, a gold sticker and sub title from Pink Paislee. I also added some flip flops from Fancy Pants:


I added a journaling card from Fancy Pants Joy Parade and placed it to the left of my photos. I added a layer of blue tissue paper and craft foam behind my photos. I added a project life card behind the top photo.


I added  and some Creative Embellishments Twigs that I dry brushed with Gesso. I finished off my layout with some punched circles, brads and sequins from 29 Lilac Lane by Buttons Galore & More:


I had a blast creating this summer page!
Hope you will play along with us this month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!