Thursday, March 18, 2021

Wishing You Well

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a card created for 88 and Clear. I used the Spring Frames March Card Club Digital Stamp for this pretty card:


I used a white card base and added a layer of Rich Cherry and Rich Tangerine Sugar Stocks. I used white cardstock from my stash and smooshed the Rich Cherry Sugar Cube on some plastic packaging, added a bit of water and smooshed it on the white cardstock. Then I did the same with the Rich Tangerine Sugar Cube. This creates a watercolor look that I love! I used Sharpies to color the wreath from the Spring Frames digi stamp. Fussy cut it and added the "Wishing you well" sentiment from the same digi stamp. I did add a bit of watercolor around the edges. I popped the sentiment up and then added some Dazzling Pat spatters.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!