Monday, March 1, 2021

March Challenge at Creative Embellishments

 Happy March everyone!

This month's challenge at Creative Embellishments is a sketch challenge. I used some fun Creative Embellishments chipboard along with Simple Stories Happy Trails for this camping page:


I tore a piece of patterned paper and then added the plaid and green strip along with some machine stitching. I fussy cut a few flowers and added the compass diecut:


I added the Lace Border 6 under my photos and under the plaid paper. I added gold acrylic paint and once that was dry, I dry brushed some orange on it. I added that adorable racoon diecut:


I added the Fancy Rectangle Frame on top of the middle photo. I used the same painting technique:


Check out my fun banner, I used the Bauble Banner:


I colored it with the same paints as the other 2 chipboard pieces but on the larger "baubles" I used a circle punch and punched patterned papers:



Here is the sketch: 


The challenge is to also add some stitching.
I love how this page came out especially that cute banner!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!