Monday, March 15, 2021

Happy

 Hey friends,

I am sharing a scrappy layout created for CSI using case file #349 along with stash:


I fussy cut the kites from a Maggie Holmes Carousel paper. I added some machine stitching in white to a few of them:


I added some puffy stickers from that collection along with some Hip Kit wood buttons:


I fussy cut the houses from a paper from Jen Hatfield Homemade and created a patterned paper hill from an Amy Tan Slice of Life paper for them to sit on. I added the word happy from the puffy stickers for my title:


If you have some time to play along with us this month, we would love to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!