Monday, March 29, 2021

Happiness Found

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using stash and a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. This is a photo of me playing with SnapChat filters. I love the cans for the rollers! So fun!


I added some watercolors to my background and then added some Lawn Fawn paper and stitching:


I added a fussy cut cloud and a wood veneer sun from my stash:


I also added a couple more wood pieces from my stash:


Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




5 comments :

  1. This is so adorable Lisa! Love that fun picture and this is one of my fav lines, I only have one sheet of it left unfortunately!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO super cute! I love the bright & happy feel to this, and all of your adorable touches, especially the watercolors on your background. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the layering and embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this layout - especially your papers! Great take on the sketch too! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is an awesome picture :) Super cute layout and I love what you did with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch n Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!