Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Easter Layout

Hey there friends! 
 I am sharing a fun Easter layout with a shaker on it today that I created for Creative Embellishments. I love all the fun crafty goodies they have!
These photos are of are Sierra last year making the famous bunny cake for Easter dinner:

   

I added Dylusions mist to 3 of the Fun Eggs and tucked them around my photos. I added a wood veneer Bunny, which I painted with Gesso:

   

 I added a layer of Gesso and white acrylic paint to the Bunny Shaker and then filled with beads from my stash. I used pearls from Buttons Galore & More for the eyes and bling for the nose:

 

For my title, I used Happy Easter and sprayed it with Heidi Swapp, Shimmerz and Recollections mists:

   

 I used an older Echo Park line for this page. I had a blast creating this page! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!