Monday, March 8, 2021

You Are...

 Hey there!

I am sharing a layout that I created for case file #350 at CSI

I was inspired by the harlequins, guy, blue and dandelion. I used mostly My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 along with some Creative Embellishments chipboard & stamps and a few BoBunny stickers:


I used the Distressed Harlequin stamp and one of the Halftone Circle stamps from Creative Embellishments on my background and added some watercolor and paint spatters. I layered a few torn paper strips from MME and then added some machine stitching:


I placed the Berry Wreath from Creative Embellishments behind my photos and added a few layers of patterned papers. I used a butterfly stamp from my stash and stamped a few different ones then fussy cut them. The circle and flourish are stickers from an old BoBunny collection. 


I added a few brads and fussy cut the you are... from one of the 6x6 papers. Finally I added a chipboard button with some Divine Twine:


I sometimes struggle with guy layouts but this one came together real fast and I love that I used lots of stash!
Hope you will check out the case file in the Facebook group and play along!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!