Thursday, April 1, 2021

You & Me

Hey friends!
Happy April Fools Day!
This months challenge at Creative Embellishments is to create something monochromatic and the twist is to use washi tape. I have to admit, I struggle with monochromatic challenges, I always have and I probably always will. 
I chose my washi tape first for this challenge, the pink is from Bella Blvd. and the black is from Recollection, I think. I added torn strips of the pink washi tape to my background along with some Lindy's, Heidi Swapp and Recollection mists:


I added some chipboard flowers from Illustrated faith and also some black foam hearts:


 I added the "love" word from the Happy Word SetI added some wood veneer Heart Clusters. I used the same mists on both :


I sprayed a piece of the Lace Border 7 with the same mists and added it under and to the left of my photo:


 I added the black & white washi tape, which I tore, to the top of my page and then added the pink patterned paper from Illustrated Faith.  I tucked in a Chinese Lantern sprayed with mists:


.  I may have struggled with this page, but I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!