Monday, April 19, 2021

Gardening Mini Album

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a fun gardening mini album that I created for Creative Embellishments using lots of chipboard pieces and papers from my stash.
Greg and I have a pretty big veggie garden every year. We also have raspberries and blueberries and flower gardens. I took a bunch of photos last summer and decided to create a mini album with a garden theme. I used the Mason jar Mini Album- it was perfect since we can as well. I tucked in a Bumblebee, a Strawberry and a Sun:

   

 On the first page, I added some pieces from the Rainy Days wood veneer colored with mist and the watering can from the Garden Supplies:

   

 I tucked in a few smaller Jars in between:

   

 This is the back side of the jar. I added Dazzling Pat to the jar part and added gold acrylic paint to the lid. Then added some Powdered Sugar Twine. I added the word "cultivate" to the right page. I colored it with a metallic Sharpie I also added a few Vegetables colored with Sharpies:

   

 I added a wood veneer sun from Sunny Days and the tulip flair to the left page. I added Raspberries to the right page:

 

On the left I added more Vegetables. I added in another Jar and left this side blank for journaling:

 

On the other side of the Jar, I added some twine, fussy cut flowers and a Strawberry. I added some stickers and a fussy cut canning jar to the right page:

   

 I added the words "harvest" and "bountiful" from the Autumn Word Set. I added in glove and wheel barrow from the Garden Supplies and a Bumblebee:

   

 I added the Coneflower and words "Beauty" and "Shine" from the Sparkle Word Set. I colored them with Nuvo Glitter Markers. I added in another Jar with a wood veneer Sun and a Shovel:

 

Here's a close up:

 

On the last page, I added the word "fall" from the Autumn Word Set. I also added a planter and shovel from the Garden Supplies:

   

 I covered the back cover with the same red plaid paper that I have on the front:

   

 I love how this mini album came out and I also love that I used a bunch of photos! 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!