Thursday, April 1, 2021

He Calls Me Mama Llama

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I have a fun layout to share with you that I created for case file #351 at CSI using lots of stash. When my kids were younger they always called me mama llama. Here's my layout:


I added strips of patterned papers (orange stripe-Websters Pages, grey and teal are Cocoa vanilla)  to my background tearing the bottom 2 and backed my photo with paper from Authentique. I cut the "cool Kid" from a Cocoa Vanilla paper as well. I fussy cut the clouds from a Bella Blvd paper:


I cut the yellow pennant from a Teresa Collins paper and the orange is from Cocoa Vanilla. I added in a wood veneer from Cocoa Vanilla, chipboard pieces from Bella Blvd and some pom-pom trim from my stash:


I added gesso and pounced acrylic paint on these fun chipboard Llamas from Creative Embellishments. I also added in the Barbed Wire Border from Creative Embellishments that I sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine:


For my title, I used alphas from Evalicious along with some Thickers. I added in some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers and a rub-on from my stash.


I had a blast creating this fun layout and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!