Monday, April 12, 2021

Moments

Hey there!
I am back to share another layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. 
I used a photo of my son when he was younger. We were camping and he was watching a squirrel up in the tree. I took lots of photos, these are just a few:

   

 I used KaiserCraft Sea Breeze collection. I added some machine stitching. I added some Gesso and acrylic paint to the Chipmunks:

   

 I fussy cut the circle "find joy..." and "enjoy" from one of the papers. I added another Chipmunk here. I added a layer of Gesso, grey acrylic paint and then dry brushed it with brown acrylic paint:

   

 I added brown acrylic paint to the word "moment" from the Moments Word Set and used that as my title. I fussy cut the flowers in the upper left and lower right from another paper and the popped them up to add some dimension:

   

 I hope I have inspired you in some way. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!