Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Dad & Me

Hey there scrappy friends!

I am sharing a layout created for 88 and Clear using their fabulous products! We were at dinner one night and I snapped this picture of Sierra and Greg:


I used Echo Park Yours Truly stash. I added a few papers from the collection to my background paper and then scrapped some Media Mixer on it. When that was dry, I made watercolor out of the Tangy Berry Sugar Cube by rubbing some on plastic packaging and then added a bit of water. Finally, I used the packaging technique to apply it to my background. I used the 3 smallest hearts in the These Hearts Die and cut 2 of each from Rich Cherry, Sweet Pink and Tangy Berry Sugar Stocks. Then I layered them up and added some machine stitching. This creates lots of texture and depth:


I added a tag I had made years ago from the same collection under my photo and layered in a few patterned papers. I tangled some Black Taffy Twine and tucked it in under my photo:


I added a few stickers, alphas and the fussy cut typewriter. I also tucked in some Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers, a few fussy cut flowers and a few red hearts from October Afternoon:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!