Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Vacation Layout For Creative Embellishments

Hey there Scrappy Friends,
I am  back to share a vacation layout with you using some fun chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments along with some BoBunny, KI Memories and Basic Grey papers from my stash:

  

The background paper is from BoBunny and I added the torn number paper from KI Memories. I used Tim Holtz Distressed Inks to add some shading to the Clock Towers and then placed them to the left of my photo and one partially under it. I matted my photo with a few patterned papers- the striped is Basic Grey and the brown is BoBunny. I added my journaling to the right:

   

 I added a few flowers from Little Birdie Crafts and tucked in a piece of a Distressed Clock. I also added a wood veneer Travel Geo Tag. Both pieces are colored with Distressed Inks and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:

 

I used the Vacation chipboard piece for my title and colored that with Distressed Ink and mists as well:

 

Finally, I added the Travel Corner in the upper right hand side of my page:

 

This was such a fun and grungy page to create and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!