Saturday, May 15, 2021

Dream

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today, I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #356. This is a cold case cut file meaning: use your stash. I used PinkFresh Studio Dream On collection for this page:


I was inspired by the colors and all the different sized boxes in the photo. I used the 12x12 and 6x6  papers and cut apart cards from this collection. I added a layer patterned paper under my photo and then added a diecut and a flair from Accent Scrapbooking:


I added some stitching and popped a few items up with foam to add some dimension:


I added some twine and a button from my stash across the page:

Here's a peek at the case file:


Hope you find some time to play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!