Thursday, May 13, 2021

At The Zoo

Hey there friends!
I have a fun zoo layout to share with you that I created for Creative Embellishments, featuring the bears at a zoo where I grew up. We took a drive last summer during Covid for something to do:

 

I used inks to color the Cubs and then popped them up using foam to add some dimension. I fussy cut the banners from one of the papers and added a heart diecut to the frame:

 

I used mostly Simple Stories stash along with the green Little Yellow Bicycle paper. I fussy cut the camera and added some stickers along with the chipboard frame:

 

I added another Cub along with my title piece: At the Zoo. I colored them both with inks:

 

I love how fast this page came together and how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!