Wednesday, May 19, 2021

With Love

 Hey there friends!

I have another card to share with you that I created for 88 and Clear using the May Card Club Digital Stamp- Rich Love.

I used Sweet Banana Sugar Stock the base of my card and then added layers of Sour Mist, Sweet Pink that I stamped with Sweet Pink Sugar Cube and the Hand written Stamp. Followed by Sour Mist Sugar Stock that I used the So Boxy Die on:


I colored the images with my Caliart markers, fussy cut them and added them to my card. I popped the yellow one up with foam tape to add some dimension. I fussy cut the sentiment and added a bow using Black Taffy Twine:


I love how this card came out! Those flowers are just gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!