Saturday, May 22, 2021

Germany

Hey everyone!
I am back to share a travel layout with you using some of Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces: I added acrylic paint to the 8" Chicken Wire Circle and added that to my cardstock background, which I added some patterned paper and washi tape to:


   

 I used a frame from the Time Flies Frame Set and one from the You Rock Frame Set. I added gold acrylic paint and then framed my photos. I added some Little Birdie flowers and tucked in some pieces of the Flourish 10 that I colored with ink:

    

 I also added gold acrylic paint to some Chunky Alphabets to create my title. I tucked in an Arched Window that I colored with ink, under the Photo Play patterned papers:

   

 I had a blast creating this layout and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!      

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!