Friday, May 7, 2021

Parade

 Hey there friends!

I have a layout that I created for CSI using case file #354 along with lots of stash. I used all Lawn Fawn papers except the green behind my photo, that is from Crate Paper. Here's my page:


I added an old wood veneer from my stash, to a few of the Lawn Fawn papers a added a wood arrow, fussy cut "fun" enamel camera from Amy Tangerine and a few flower stickers from my stash:



I added a cut apart card, on top of some patterned paper. I added a fussy cut cloud popped up with foam. I added my journaling, a few labels and arrow clip from Elle's Studio and a flower from Simple Stories:


Here I added the yellow label from Chic tags, flower cluster from Amy Tan and a cork & from Elle's Studio:


I layered papers under my photo, added some lace from my stash, tucked in a soda from Amy Tan. On top, I added an acetate "hello" from Chic Tag, a popsicle diecut from Amy tan and an acrylic heart from Elle's Studio:


Here is the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and grid design.
I love that I used all of my stash for this fun page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!