Friday, April 23, 2021

Senior Photos

 Hello!

I am sharing a layout created for Sketches In Thyme using sketch #466 by Bev Code. I used lots of stash on this page of Austin most of it is Little Yellow Bicycle. I used a few of his senior pics:


I added lots of layers behind the photos to use up the bits and pieces I had. I tucked in the acetate and added a rub-on from Crate Paper:


I fussy cut the bird and added a balloon from Forever In Time, a burlap arrow from Simple Stories. The rub-ons are Crate Paper. I used a few different Thickers for my title:


Here I added a flower, leaf, chipboard leaf, stick pin, ticker, more rub-ons, a burlap heart from Simple Stories and the wood button is LYB with some Divine Twine:


I added a touch of green with this chipboard tree to make this photo pop. I added a cork butterfly which I wrapped thread around to add some color. I loved the rub-on from Daisy D and have been hoarding it. This layout was perfect for it!


Check out the sketch and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!











No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!