Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Sympathy Card

 Hey everyone!

Today I am sharing a sympathy card I created using 88 and Clear products. 

I used Sweet Cane Sugar Stock as the base of my card. I added a layer of Sweet Lavender Sugar Stock and then a layer of Sweet Banana Sugar Stock. I used the Square Netting stamp and stamped with Sweet Banana Sugar Cube:

I printed the Feel Better Digital Stamp on white cardstock and colored it using watercolor pencils. Then I used a watercolor brush to blend. I fussy cut the flowers and popped them up using foam. I added a bow, KaiserCraft pearls and some Dazzling Pat spatters. For my sentiment, I used the heartfelt sympathy from the Feel Better Digital Stamp and backed it with Sweet Lavender Sugar Stock.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!