Thursday, April 15, 2021

Home

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #353 I used stash on this page:


I tore a strip of corrugated paper from Fancy Pants and added a couple of project life cards and some scraps of patterned papers:


I added a wood veneer with a butterfly cutout along with the word "fresh" from Heidi Swapp. I added some puffy stickers from Fancy Pants. I punched some butterflies from vellum using a few different Martha Stewart punches:


T the left of the photo, I added a wood veneer polaroid frame a cute wood veneer Bunny from Creative Embellishments colored with Oxide Ink. I also added in a burlap arrow from Fancy Pants and the "spring" wood veneer:


This layout was so fun to create and I love that I used stash!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!