Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Lovely

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout created for 88 and Clear. This layout is of Greg, Sierra and myself. We were celebrating Sierra's 22nd birthday:


I wanted to do an ombre effect on this layout. I used the Heart Panels Stamp and stamped 2 in each of these colors: (going from the top of the layout to bottom) Sweet Pink, Sour Guava, Sour Watermelon, Tangy Berry and Rich Cherry Sugar Cubes. Then I fussy cut them and added them in a strip down the left side of my layout:


I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild At Heart collection. I added a chipboard frame, some fussy cut butterflies and flowers and the cut apart phrase:


I used the same Sugar Cubes to make watercolors for my background. I added a chipboard title and some machine stitching to my butterflies:


This was such a fun layout to create! I love using the Sugar Cubes to make watercolor!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!