Tuesday, April 20, 2021

You Are Cute

 Hello!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Richard Garay's 88 and Clear

I used the April Card Club Digital Stamp- Big Happy for the flowers  (except the yellow one at the bottom) on this layout of Sierra and I:


I colored the flowers with my Caliart markers. I am having a blast coloring with them! Then fussy cut them out:


I used mostly Maggie Holmes Willow Lane along with the stamps:


I added in the sweet memories clear sticker and the hey sunshine frame. I made watercolors from the Sour Mist & Sweet Pink Sugar Cubes and added some spatters to my page:


Dig out your stamps, add some color and add to your layouts, it is so fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!