Thursday, February 18, 2021

Owl-ways Here For You

 Hey there scrappy friends, 

A very good friend of mine found out she has breast cancer, so I decided to make her a shaker card using the 5 for $5 Digi Stamps at 88 and Clear. The sentiment was perfect for this:


I used a white card base and then added a layer of Black Taffy Sugar Stock. I added strips of Tangy Gum, Tangy Berry and Sour Mist Sugar Stocks. To create the shaker, I adhered the strips to the Black Taffy Sugar Stock and then ran it through my Cuttlebug using the smallest heart from These Hearts. I added foam tape, filled with Candy Cane & Sea Level Sparkletz from Buttons Galore & More. Then backed it with Black Taffy Sugar Stock. I added that to my card base and then embellished it with flowers, ribbon and a sentiment. I used watercolor pencils to color the cute owl. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!