Friday, October 8, 2021

Enjoy...

 Hey everyone!

I am back to share a card I created for 88 and Clear using the More Summer Digital stamps:


I used Sour Pineapple Sugar Stock as my base and then added layers of Sour Watermelon and Sour Mist. I used Sour Mist Sugar Cube and the Layered Scallops Stamp on the Sour Mist Sugar Stock:


I stamped the trees using Tangy Apple Sugar Cube on Sour Lime Sugar Stock.
I stamped the tent using Black Taffy Sugar Cube on Sour Watermelon Sugar Stock. The trees and tent are from the Camp Out Stamp Set. I hand cut some small clouds and outlined them with a black marker. For my sentiment, I used one from the More Summer digi stamps.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!