Thursday, October 14, 2021

Ice Cream & Popsicles

Hey there friends!

Stopping in to share a summer layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments using the Icecream & Popsicles chipboard piece for my title:

I used Carta Bella Cool Summer from my stash for this page. I used acrylic paints on my title piece and blended the pink and peach together in the middle to create an ombre effect. I added a banner sticker and added some machine stitching:

I added acrylic paints to the cones from the Ice Cream Set. I also added a chipboard popsicle along with a sticker one:

I added in another Ice Cream Cone along with some sequins from Pink Paislee and hearts from Buttons Galore and More:

Summer is my favorite season and my favorite thing to scrap!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!