Monday, October 4, 2021

Wanted

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a western layout with you using some fun chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments. Back in 2011 we were in Estes Park, CO for a wedding and on the way home stopped in Colorado Springs. A bunch of us went to the Flying W Ranch and took in a chuckwagon dinner and western show. There was a small town to walk through there and I took these photos of Greg, Austin and Sierra in the jail and one of my son in front of the wanted sign:

   

Check out the look on my son's face. I love it! I used October Afternoon Sasparilla for this page. I added watercolor to my background and then added a patterned paper behind my photo and machine stitched it to my background paper creating a pocket to tuck in the tag with my journaling. All of the chipboard pieces I used are from the Cowboy Set. I added white gesso to the skull:

 

I left the wanted frame naked and added a border sticker around parts of it. I colored the sheriff's badge with a silver Nuvo Glitter Marker. I added a few word stickers:

   

 I added Lindy's mist to the gun and also added a gun sticker. I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever to adhere the chipboard pieces to my page:

   

 I had a blast creating this page and it was fun going down memory lane! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!