Friday, October 1, 2021

Halloween Decor

Hey there everyone! I can't believe it's October 1st already!

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Embellishments

This month, I was inspired by the trees, purple and black in the photo and decided to create a Halloween home decor piece using one of the Large Tags as my base. I added Modge Podge to it and then patterned papers from Fancy Pants October 31st, Rusty Pickle (remember them?), My Mind's Eye Lost & Found and Creative Imaginations.   


I used acrylic paints to color the Creepy Trees and Happy Halloween. I added some sheer ribbon from my stash. I fussy cut the skulls from one of the papers:


I added stickers from Echo Park:


I used the tombstone, pumpkin, spiderweb and owl from Halloween Scene 2 and painted those with acrylic paints as well. I fussy cut the hat and placed it on the pumpkin:


Here is the inspiration photo and the challenge to go with it is to use stash:


I love how this turned out!
Hope you will play along with us this month as there is a gift certificate up for grabs!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!