Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Chuckwagon

Hey there! 
I am back to share another layout with you using some fun chippies from Creative Embellishments! These photos of my family were taken back in 2010 when we went to a chuck wagon dinner in Custer, SD:

   

 I saw the Chuckwagon chippie in the store and thought it was perfect for this page. I added white gesso to it. Then I added acrylic paints to the top and Tim Holtz Distress stain to the wagon part of it:

   

 I colored the cowboy boot from the Cowboy Set with the same Distress Stain and colored the spur with a Silver Nuvo Glitter Marker. I used October Afternoon Saparilla papers, diecuts and stickers:

 

The cowboy hat is from the Cowboy set and also colored with the same stain and added a few dots of the silver Nuvo Glitter Marker.  For my title I used alpha stickers from the Sasparilla collection. It feels so good to use my stash!

 

I hope I have inspired you to dig out some stash, add some chipboard and make it look new again! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!