Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hello Adventure

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #366 at CSI.

I used lots of old alphabet rub-ons from TLC, Doodlebug, Pink Martini and Arctic Frog along with an old Clique kit and October & November Hipkit Club kits for this layout of Austin's first day of preschool:


I added the rub-ons and then added watercolor to my background. I added the diecut butterfly and fussy cut the words from one of the papers:


Thge title, was from the Clique kit. I added some  chipboard hearts and fussy cut some leaves:


I added a few layers of patterned papers behind my photo along with some fussy cut leaves, flowers and a flower diecut:


This was a great way to use up some of my old rub-ons!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!