Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Coffee

 Hello!

It's the first of the month and that means there's a new challenge up at Creative Embellishments!

I used chipboard and flair from Creative Embellishments along with papers from Pebbles and Simple Stories for this coffee page:


I added watercolor to my background using the pacaging technique. Then I added the green paper from Pebbles and machine stitched. I added the word coffee which I colored using an old October Afternoon mist. I colored the coffee beans with a Lindy's mist. I fussy cut the word "enjoy" from one of the Simple Stories papers and added a Simple Stories tag as well:


I colored the grinder with the Lindy's mist and the cup and saucer with the October Afternoon mist. I fussy cut the coffee from my photo and popped it up on craft foam:


I added some white Sculpted Stickers from Paper House along with a Coffee Flair, tangled thread and fussy cut flowers:


I also added strips of paper (map) to the left side of my layout. Not sure if you noticed... I didn't have the map paper in 12' so I used my 6x6 paper pad and tore strips. I used my circle punch and punched the words, added a fussy cut camera and flowers. I also tucked in a scalloped circle coffee cup:


Here is the mood board this month. The challenge also is to add a map or globe:


I had a blast creating this travel page and hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!