Friday, August 27, 2021

Life Is Like An Ice Cream...

 Hey there card making friends!

I am sharing a card I created for 88 and Clear using the August free digi set with a $25 purchase. It's called Ice Cream and it is so yummy!

I used Tangy Peach Sugar Stock as the base and then added layers of Sweet Cocoa, Sour Mist and Sweet Pink Sugar Stocks: 


I cut a circle from Tangy Peach Sugar Stock using the Ring Layers Die and added part of it to the top, Then I added some machine stitching. I added some white paint spatters. I colored the Ice Cream cones with Caliart markers and then fussy cut them. I popped them up using craft foam. I fussy cut the sentiment from the Ice Cream Digi as well and added it on top of my cones:


This was such a fun card to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!