Friday, August 20, 2021

Life Is Better at the Campground

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a camping layout created for 88 and Clear. I love using their inks (Sugar Cubes) to make watercolors for my backgrounds. I used Tangy Orange, Sweet Blue and Tangy Apple on top of clear gesso to create my background on this page:


I added a torn strip of Tangy Apple Sugar Stock to my background once the watercolors were dry and machine stitched. I used all 3 of the campers from the Happy Campers digital stamp set along with bench and flamingo and colored them with my Caliart Markers. Then I fussy cut them out:


I hand cut the clouds and sun and added some of the watercolors to them. Then added some stitching. The "Happy Camper" is from the digital file as is the "RV right there" and "home is where I park it".


I added another camper here along with a chair and plant for the digital stamp set:


I took the Sour Grape Sugar Cube and rubbed it on my white foam Thickers for my title. Then I added the 3rd camper to the bottom of my page:


I hope I have inspired you to dig out your inks and stamps to create a layout!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!