Friday, August 13, 2021

Perfect In Every way

 Hello!

I am sharing a fun summer card with you today that I created for 88 and Clear using lots of stamps:


I used Sour Lime Sugar Stock as the base for my card. I added a layer of Black Taffy. I used the Tight Plaid Stamp and Tangy Berry Sugar Cube and stamped on Tangy Berry Sugar Stock. I tore a piece of Sour Mist Sugar Stock and stamped it with the Winds Waves stamp and Sour Mist Sugar Cube to mimic water. I used the Summer Vibes Stamp Set and stamped them with Black Taffy Sugar Cube. I colored them with Caliart Markers. Then fussy cut them and layered on my card, popping some up with foam to add some dimension. I stamped my sentiment using the Make Magic Stamp set and Black Taffy Sugar Cube. Then fussy cut it:


Here is the August mood board:


I had a blast creating this fun card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!