Thursday, August 5, 2021

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing a gardening layout with you using some fun Creative Embellishment products along with Simple Stories Vintage Farmhouse Garden collection:

I started with a textured white cardstock as my background and added some watercolor to it. I matted my photos with patterned paper. I added a pepper from the Vegetables chipboard set. I colored it with inks. I added the lettuce, which I fussy cut from one of the papers and also added a diecut and sticker ticket. I added another diecut to the right of the bottom photo and added a wood veneer windmill from the Garden Supplies:

I used the Bloom Where You Are Planted chipboard piece for my title. I wanted and ombre effect, so I used 3 different colors of ink to color it. I added the glove and shovel from the wood veneer Garden Supplies:

Have you checked out the store lately? There are so many things to choose from!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!