Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Sparkle Wherever You Go

Hey there friends!

I am back to share a bright and fun layout with you using Creative Embellishments products. I took these photos of Sierra last year when we were biking down by the river:

I added watercolor to my textured  white cardstock background. I added the last of my papers from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine collection. It felt so good to use the last bits and piece of it! I colored the Sparkle Wherever You Go chipboard piece with a Nuvo Glitter Marker for the word "Sparkle" and used a few Distress Oxide Inks on the rest. I added some fussy cut butterflies and 3 Acrylic Hearts-Pink:

I added a few flowers from Little Birdie and tucked in a berry branch from the Mini Berry Set. I used the Nuvo Glitter Marker to color it:

I added the sun from the wood veneer Sunny Days colored with the same Nuvo marker and I also added some acrylic clouds from the White Cloud Set:

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!