Friday, August 6, 2021

Us

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout of Sierra and I that I created using 88 and Clear products:



I added a torn strip of one of the papers from the Farm collection to the left side of my layout and then added some machine stitching. I fussy cut lots of flowers from the Farm Papers and layered them around my photo:


I tucked in some fussy cut flowers here as well. I stamped some flowers from the Filled Garden stamp set using Grey Stuff Sugar Cube:


I added some Gesso to my background and the used the Sour Pineapple Sugar Drops and added water to it to create a watercolor. I added it to my background using the packaging technique. Then I added spatters of Sour Mist and Black Taffy Sugar Drops mixed with water



I added in a few bees from the Elements Sheet.

This was such a fun layout to create and it is so pretty with all those flowers!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!